In order for MHS Conveyor to provide warranty service for parts, the customer must provide the following information.
Provide a picture of the bed tag located on the bed section where the part(s) failed. If a picture cannot be provided, then copy the information as stated below.
General Information Required:
- Good Description Example: (Motorized roller is making a grinding noise, is hot to touch, and roller driver card is blinking code 1xxxx.)
- Bad Description Example: (Roller failed)
MHS Conveyor will evaluate this information and determine if the part needs to be returned or discarded. Once the required information above is received, MHS Conveyor will send a no-charge replacement part to the customer via UPS/LTL ground. If the part is to be returned, MHS Conveyor requires the failed part to be returned prepaid unless otherwise stated within 10 working days after receipt of replacement part.
Return MHS Conveyor’s RMA Request Form with your attached documents to or fill out MHS Conveyor’s online warranty form. While filling in the form information, attach your documents and pictures, and submit the information. This will automatically go to MHS Conveyor’s Life Time Service team.
MHS Conveyor will either evaluate the part at MHS Conveyor’s facility or return the part to MHS Conveyor’s vendor for evaluation. If the part failure is determined to be a warranty failure, a Return Authorization (RA) will be issued and sent to the customer. If the part failure is determined to be a non-warranty failure then MHS Conveyor will invoice for the replacement part, shipping cost, and evaluation fees as applicable.
- Return a copy of the RA form as a packing list along with material being returned.
- RA number (located in the upper right hand corner of the RA form) must be shown on all shipping labels and documents for product to be accepted and properly routed.
- Return product to:
Attn: Quality Department
1300 E Mount Garfield Road
Norton Shores MI 49441-6097
- Returns must be Freight Prepaid unless otherwise stated on the return order..
Warranty Specialists are available during normal business hours
Monday – Friday 8 am to 5 pm Eastern Time